In my work as a therapist, I have found that just about all of my clients desire love at the core of who they are. This leads many to search for love, which is often through dating and relationships, though still find themselves feeling a sense of emptiness or noticing similar patterns showing up again once the newness of the love they found wears off.
I have found that working on the relationship with yourself is much more powerful, helps you feel more fulfilled, and you then attract a partner who is a good fit for you, enhancing the love you have for yourself. This is what the core of my practice focuses on–truly learning to love yourself and identify and heal any barriers to this!
Some of the things I often help my clients with include:
- Healing from a break-up
- Trying to make sense out of relationship patterns you’ve noticed in yourself
- Difficulty maintaining relationships you are satisfied with (romantic, social, family, etc)
- Feeling stuck and wanting change in your life
- Finding and living your life purpose
- Creating happiness within yourself rather than searching for it outside of yourself
- Ending patterns of emotional co-dependency in relationships
- Healing the relationship with yourself
- Sadness or depression
- Worry or anxiety
- Spiritual counseling
- Healing inner subconscious wounds
- Inner child work
- Making sense of dreams
Are you ready to get “unstuck”, find more meaning in life, identify your purpose, find happiness and fulfillment, change unserving patterns, and learn to love yourself through the process of improving the relationship with yourself? If yes, please contact me so I can help you on your path to healing.
Don’t hesitate to take the steps for the relationship and life that you want! We can also schedule a 15 minute phone consultation to make sure I am the right fit for your therapy needs. Contact me to schedule an appointment today!